FCI Recruitment 2019 - Food Corporation of India (FCI) issued recruitment of FCI 2019 for managers on September 24, 2019. Candidates who want to apply for a managerial position can complete the FCI recruitment form from September 28, 2019. The last day to complete the application form October 27, 2019. Recruitment for the FCI 2019 was issued after the introduction of changes and the introduction of zones.
To apply for FCI recruitment for managers, candidates must check the required eligibility criteria. A total of 330 vacancies were announced for the General / Composition / Movement Manager, accounts, technical, civil/electrical mechanical transactions, Hindi. The selection of candidates will be based on the exam of phase I, II, interview/verification of documents.
The exam of the first phase of recruitment for the FCI 2019 will take place in November / December 2019.
1. Build the right study plan: Follow the right strategy and schedule for all parts of the document with questions.
2. Regular Practice: Make a habit of doing daily paper and FCI Mock Test every day to improve your speed and accuracy. Solve the documents from the previous year, because many questions are repeated.
3. Practice important topics: students can look at the analysis of the chapters mentioned above and focus on the critical issues first.
4. Focus on weak areas: first, try to focus on weak areas and spend more time improving them. Spend more time on weak areas and less strong ones.
5. Create and verify notes: Version plays a vital role in this section. Reading once will not benefit you. You must remember these points by checking frequently.
6. Time management: devote more time to the sections where you are stronger. This will ensure efficient use of the exam duration. Remember that there are no time limits and no time limits. So it's your job to maximize your score as much as you can.
7. Read the full question first: students are required to avoid an error in reading incomplete questions and ultimately get the wrong answer. Read the questions carefully and see what is being asked.
8. Avoid guessing: Guessing can lead to incorrect answers and increase negative ratings. Also, don't waste a lot of time on one question and move on to the next one if you are unsure of the correct answer.
The above tips and preparation strategy will undoubtedly help you achieve a high score and break the FCI 2019 online entrance exam. It is recommended that candidates draw up a study plan after completing the above tips and strategies to take the exam.
FCI Phase 2 result is about to be declared by the examination body online. Candidates can download their score using the roll of login credentials or registration number and date of birth, and in a pdf file. All candidates who qualify for the first stage exam can take part in the second stage FCI recruitment exam. Candidates must remember that the marks obtained by the candidates in the early stage exam are not included in the preparation of the final merit list.
The Leading Authority will release Phases 1 and 2 of the written test after the exam phase. Based on the cut-off for the written test, the candidates will be selected for document verification.
After verifying the document, FCI will prepare the final boundary for the exam based on the total scores of the written test. Candidates who provide the minimum or more specified by the body during the exam will be qualified for recruitment for the various positions they selected during registration.